torstai 15. joulukuuta 2011

Top songs of the 90's

When we make food with my Portuguese flatmate (or to be completely honest, he makes the food and I keep him company) we always listen to music. I played him some Finnish music, but more importantly he is finding me some really cool Portuguese songs. But since he hasn't been listening to any music with lyrics since he was a teenager, I'm now listening to the 80's and 90's Portuguese music. Amazing stuff.

I still think this song is the most amazing song I heard for ages (and "tu estás só e eu mais só estou" is a perfect piece of lyrics), but there seems to be a lot of great music from those decades. At some point I will need to find somebody else to share the music of the past 15 years.

1 kommentti:

  1. So this was the music you were talking about in new year's eve :)

    Nice choice...

    VastaaPoista