keskiviikko 11. huhtikuuta 2012

All the things I find myself doing...

I was contacted by a group of Portuguese students that are doing their internship in a Portuguese TV-channel. They asked me if I wanted to take part in their pilot episode of "Good News" Porto edition or something like that. My role in this pilot would be to play a foreign student (not so hard) that goes sightseeing in Porto (not that hard either). I'm reading the script, this is what I have to do:
1. Have a Francesinha and a beer for lunch. Look happy.
2. Buy a flower in the market, smell the flower and look happy.
3. Walk next to the river, have a glass of Port wine and look happy.
4. Meet the other participants (2 Portuguese guys) in a restaurant, have a drink and look happy.
Other instructions: Wear blue to highlight the blue eyes.
We'll start filming on Tuesday. I really hope this will never be shown on TV.

1 kommentti: