maanantai 10. syyskuuta 2012

Urban market

Yesterday I went to a cute designer market in a small park and found earrings made out of old buttons and this:

A cupcake and a glass of lemonade for 1,5€. That felt good after the Finnish prices. After that I went for a beer. I was going to this place once before, but then there were just these two freaks sitting in the terrace and the other one was probably just released from the hospital, because he (or she, I'm not too sure about it) had a bandage all over his head. So I sat down, was enjoying my drink and after 3 minutes I noticed this weird guy sitting on a chair, bleeding in his head and then the emergency crew got there, put a bandage on his head and took him to the hospital. I'm scared to go there again, maybe it's me the next time.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti