sunnuntai 14. elokuuta 2011

Erasmus wannabe

Since I'm not an Erasmus student, it's a bit trickier to organize everything (especially when I don't know what all I should organize). There is a ESN (Erasmus Student Network) office in Porto, I saw in their webpage that they organise local students to be mentors or "buddies" for Erasmus students, helping out with all kinds of stuff in the beginning of the stay. I asked if I could get one even if I'm not Erasmus but a normal degree student, the reply was (after congratulating me of choosing FEUP which is "really good faculty"): "We don't really care about those formalities we are here to help students so it doesn't matter you aren't an erasmus. Register for a Buddy and we'll award you one :)"

Cool.

Of course I haven't heard of them since, but the thought was nice at least.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti