lauantai 6. elokuuta 2011

One-way ticket to Porto and back

Another item on the To-Do list was to "book flights". I used all my creativity yesterday when searching for good and cheap flights, but seems that the connection between Helsinki and Porto is not the most popular one. No direct flights, but I managed to find something. So on Saturday 10.9. I'll be on my way.

It's a little bit strange with one-way flights though, I wanted to buy one-way only but that didn't make any sense. I don't understand the logic of return ticket costing 300€ and one-way ticket costing 450€. What are those people supposed to do, who cannot plan that much ahead to know when they return? How about those ones, who cannot find an English version of the Academic calendar in the University webpage, and don't know when the Christmas holidays begin?? Just asking.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti