lauantai 26. toukokuuta 2012

Networking

Yesterday we had a conference organized by our Master's programme. I was listening to presentations in Portuguese for 8 hours. The funny part of the day was in the lunch break. Just before that there was this guy from a consulting company presenting his ideas about co-creation. Me and my German friend were hanging out around the buffet-table eating soup. My friend said: "Look, the guy from the consulting company is there by himself. If we were in Germany, he sould be surrounded with students." Well, as we were too cool to network, we just continued eating our soups and talking in English. 5 seconds later this guy hears that we speak English and comes to chat with us. "Maybe I can give you my contact details, you should send me an email very soon", said the guy.

Sometimes I'm just too cool to be true.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti