lauantai 19. toukokuuta 2012

Physiotherapy

I had a sore back for some days so first I went to the pharmacy a couple of days ago. I think I looked like I was suffering, because the clerk asked "is 10 tablets enough? Or do you want 60 tablets".

Anyway, the pain would not leave so today I went to a physiotherapist that my friend recommended. That was exciting. I was lying on the massage table for 30 minutes with my feet up in 90 degrees angle until they got numb, the physiotherapist didn't speak so good English so he was showing me pictures from a book about nerves and explaining me stuff in a not-so-medical way. "You're like a central computer connected to other stations. Some of your stations are not working." Then he started stretching me. "You're very bendable" (no shit , I could not feel my legs). "We'll make some room for your nerves." (at this stage I was kind of worried). Followed by a very painful part of him smashing my buttocks. Luckily we didn't reach the point with "electronic shocks".

I'm curious how I'll feel in the morning.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti