tiistai 2. lokakuuta 2012

Last week

Not so much going on in Porto. Normal fights with the classes (still unsolved...), eating well (as usual) and procrastinating (I'm becoming very good at that).

On Saturday I ate cheek of a pig. They really like to eat the whole pig here. It would be difficult not to eat red meat in this country. Today my octopus was served with bacon, and earlier my friend's bean dish had sausage hidden inside. Maybe it's not counted as meat.

My friend from Germany was visiting over the weekend, that was fun. And I have somehow managed to hurt my ankle, it's swollen and it hurts. I'm giving up the theory that it was a bad allregic reaction to a mosquito bite.

On Friday I'll head down to Lisbon for the weekend. Friday is a national holiday here (still this year, next year it won't be since they are reducing the amount of public holidays. cost savings...).


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti