tiistai 15. marraskuuta 2011

Exam...revisited

I had the exam today...what a nightmare. The Finnish person in me just cannot understand that when I go to an exam, there is no room for everybody (like it's a surprise that all the people in the class might want to show up for the exam...) and that the exam finally starts 45 minutes late. And then when the time is up and I'm ready with my bad answers that I did in the hurry, they give you more time to finish the exam. Unreal. So this extra time I spend writing feedback to the professors about their organizing skills.

I think I just made sure that I won't pass the course. Not this year, nor the next one.

1 kommentti:

  1. They didn't allow you to cheat though. That is common in some countries as well (not in Finland of course).

    Hanna

    VastaaPoista