tiistai 8. marraskuuta 2011

Hair

I went to fix my lashes today. This girl who does them is very sweet, but I miss the one who does them in Helsinki, it was so handy to have her working downstairs of my flat, and the fact that she doesn't speak so much is great. The one here is very happy to practise her English with me, and she speaks half in Portuguese so it's not all that bad.

Then she said that they have a special promotion of haircuts of 25%. Before I knew, I was sitting in the chair and was getting my hair washed. She was so happy to cut short hair, but the first weird moment was when she brought a dummy head that had a haircut that she wanted me to have. Then she said that I should get a perm. After that comment I should have ran out, but it was all too entertaining to escape from. So she started cutting my hair, and all the other staff came to look at my short hair. I was once bored in the class so I made statistics of the hair lenght in our class, and I'm the only one with short hair. Anyway, after the show I went to pay, of course there was lot of kisses when I left the place with all the staff (it's still weird, it really is), and this girl at the counter said "you look amazing". OMG she is probably hired just to say that to people, but it made me so happy that I almost wanted to pay again.

The new haircut is actually quite nice.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti