sunnuntai 1. tammikuuta 2012

Flights

As some of you might know, I have very strange karma with flights and usually something strange happens. Cancelled flights, oversales, missed connection flights, lost luggage and the weirdest one: being the only passenger in a plane. But good things as well: upgrated seats, extra days abroad in nice hotels, vouchers and this time, what really saved me a lot of money - there was a bit of chaos at the Helsinki-Vantaa airport so they didn't weigh my clearly too heavy luggage. Apparently they think it's impossible to fit more than 20kg to a rucksack (obviously they never met a Pro Packer like me, it was closer to 30kg). I also had a handbag and another bag, sometimes they are very srtict about the one handbag rule, luckily I look very innocent and I had already prepared a speech of "you cannot possibly assume a woman to fit all her things to ONE handbag", but luckily that was not needed.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti