sunnuntai 18. maaliskuuta 2012

2 things I don't like about Portuguese people

First of all, I really like Portuguese people, I do. But two things bother me.

1) They're a little bit unreliable with making plans. The Finnish person in me is used to the way that if something is planned, it's done. And my friends in Finland won't cancel even if they're not super thrilled to go somewhere or do something, but when it's settled it's settled. Especially when they know that I really want to go. If they have a good reason to cancel, they'll so it well on time. Here it's impossible to make plans with anybody in advance, goes with studies and free time. And even there is a plan, there is no guarantee that it will happen.

2) And this is what I have a real problem with (the first one is not that serious): It's common here in Portugal to drive under the influence of alchohol. I have zero tolerance for that, I cannot stand it but here it's very common. I also don't want to preach about it to them. And they're so obsessed about their cars that they want to drive everywhere, the parking in the centre is difficult or very expensive. The taxis here are quite cheap, something here just doesn't match.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti