keskiviikko 14. maaliskuuta 2012

Outlet and Coimbra

I have bought next to no clothes since I moved to Portugal. Until yesterday. I went to a Style outlet close to Porto, you take the metro for half an hour, get off in a stop in the middle of nowhere and there is a mini shuttle bus giving you a ride to the shopping centre.

It was a productive day. Eight hours, two pairs of jeans, one gardigan, two T-shirts, one bracelet and one pair of earrings later I arrived home.

And then I went to Coimbra. The city is best known for it's university, which is one of the oldest in Europe, its origins can be traced back to the 13th century. And the buildings were nice indeed. I'll go back there in two weeks and take some photos.

I have four friends coming for a visit during the next couple of months, how sweet!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti