keskiviikko 21. syyskuuta 2011

Food

I need to start doing some sports, because the food is just too good here. And it's very heavy.

Now I don't know if I just got back my appetite after being sick for a week, or was I extremely hungry, or did I had the best burger of my life yesterday?? I let my Portuguese friend choose the restaurant, when she said "burgers" I was a bit suspicious but it was perfect and I'm going to take all the visitors there.  What was so special about it was the topping of the meat: oninon confit in port wine, topped with traditional Portuguese Serra da Estrela cheese. I was so happy about it that I took a photo. Really, a photo of a burger. Here:

2 kommenttia:

  1. Joo mut saa viedä tonne sitten!
    Ikävä sua Ee.!
    Kuulumisiin, kun löydän hetken hengähdystauon kiireistäni.
    puss

    VastaaPoista
  2. Siellä on näköjään mäkkärit panostanu sisustukseen ja tarjoiluun. Hyvältä näyttää!

    VastaaPoista