sunnuntai 11. syyskuuta 2011

Home

My buddy and his friend picked me up in the middle of the night from the airport, very sweet from them. When we arrived to my new home, the first thing I saw when stepping out of the car was a prostitute (which is quite funny if you think of the finnish word portto, heheh).

My new roomies were here, they seem both very nice. I got a beer and a delicious welcome sandwich. The flat is very nice and cosy, the location couldn't be any more perfect.

I slept like a baby here, today I only went to the supermarket, made quite safe choises there. Before I'll learn some Portuguese going to a supermarket will be a small adventure each time, just like it was in Poland when I was living there.

Tonight I'll eat codfish with my roomies. Life is good in Porto.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti