perjantai 16. syyskuuta 2011

Survivor

I survived the first 12 hour schoolday. Though I wanted to escape half-way, because this flue is really getting me tired, but the professor of the second last class didn't have a break in 3 hours (omg, the 3 most boring hours of my life, where 60% of the lecture was in Portuguese) and I was sitting in the middle of the row so I just didn't dare to leave. So once I had to stay there until 5pm anyway, I went to the last class as well. Luckily, the last class of the day was really interesting and the professsor was really good. And funny.

And my Portuguese classmates seem very nice as well. After they gathered some courage they were very chatty. Once I get over the flu I might talk back to them.  I have 5 courses and all of them require at least one group work. Good way to meet people.

But now: painkillers, allergy medicines and sleep. Tomorrow, if I'm feeling better: a party.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti